Instagram
Latest Video

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Revlon - Tropical Temptation Review

I was planning to be sound asleep by now. But of course, my brain disagreed with me -___-"

Sooo, here I am still wide awake *katy perry's song in the background*

Anyway, I decided to just write my another revlon nail polish review tonight.



Today STAR is.. *drumroll please*



To me, this shade screams S-U-M-M-E-R.

It's a bright coral.

The formula has jelly consistency (please don't quote me on this, because I've never had jelly nail polish before, so I'm just guessing this is one of them because it's kinda watery).

And of course, because it's watery, it's really sheer.

You'll need a minimum of 4 to 5 coats to get it opaque.

1 coat. I smushed my pinky one -__-"
2 coats. Still very sheer
3 coats
4 coats. Finally!! ^^

All in all, I actually do like the formula because they're easy to work with. I think it's great if you want a color that you can build-up. The color is gorgeous too :) 


I hope you like this quick review <3 I have one more revlon nail polish to be reviewed, so don't get bored with Revlon just yet ;)

night.xoxo.

No comments :

Post a Comment